Fisher F5 Finds 12/1/16 plus gifts from my father in law

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Battled the heat today for a while with Dan.The first two photos are gifts from my father in law The last photo is todays finds
1452578827_img_06061.jpg

1452578827_img_06071.jpg

1452578827_img_06081.jpg

1954 die crack shilling,.. 3 SOVS,.... and more silver than you can poke a stick at,.... You goy one of the nicest father in laws ever Jason ,... not to mention the fact that instead of shooting you he actually let you marry his daughter,... you are one lucky boy. :D
We could all hope for a father in law like that ! :p :D

A very generous DIL. Nice hunting too. Maybe you should start one topic for all your finds like some of us do? That way everyone can see your progress and F5 owners can see how you are doing and take any advice you can offer. :D Just a thought, no drama.

Ramjet said:
A very generous DIL. Nice hunting too. Maybe you should start one topic for all your finds like some of us do? That way everyone can see your progress and F5 owners can see how you are doing and take any advice you can offer. :D Just a thought, no drama.
Sure Rod my son does it for me how to you add on previous posts.Thanks

silver said:
1954 die crack shilling,.. 3 SOVS,.... and more silver than you can poke a stick at,.... You goy one of the nicest father in laws ever Jason ,... not to mention the fact that instead of shooting you he actually let you marry his daughter,... you are one lucky boy. :D
We could all hope for a father in law like that ! :p :D
Thanks Silver he has.a massive collection I was shocked.The Gold sovereigns are all matching years.Thanks mate

Jason 1971 said:
Ramjet said:
Sure Rod my son does it for me how to you add on previous posts.Thanks

Just reply at the bottom as you normally would and add pics. Like this....
1452584285_silhouette-metal-detecting-2.jpg

Lovely trio of silvers goin on there Jason,... always good to find fob watch bits and pieces hey !And just look at all the spending money you are pulling,.. well done on that score.( and only two coins off a full house and one coin off a small straight too)(soo close hey)! :eek: ;) :D :p :D

Latest posts