First $2

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roy cobb

Steve
Reaction score
I know its not much but here is my first $2 coin well you have to start some where :8

1476955163_2_net.jpg

You'll be scoring 3 or 4 of those in some hunts before too long roy ,... there will be times when you shake your head in amazement, and times when you think wow and oh no in the same thought (that usually involves PD's and rather deep scores), and it'll be with silver on occasions that are the worst too (coins that is) ,... I've never seen anyone fret over a scratched up $1 coin yet ,.... ever ! :lol:
But hey, there's always a first time for everything, and with this great hobby of ours those first times give great feeling whether you've been digging for 3 days, or for thirty years, whether they are your own finds or even when you see them being made by others ,... you still get the same feelings with variations on the same theme, even on the first dig of the day (even if iit's lead ,... or a pulltab) evokes feeling and aprehensions (and can set the theme of the day if it's only a BB), especially if it's a big ticket item and hopes are high then for more of the same till the very moment the switch is flipped and the buzz and humm of the electricals disappears (and the gear is resting in the car) ,... and even then the mind is ready for the next hunt and the eyes scanning and the brain rolling and scrolling through the blackest depths of recesses to put forth the next hopefull spot to hunt, and you my friend are already hitting the $$$$ out of their resting places.
great going I reckon ;)