creek beds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi guys was thinking is there any creek beds flowing at the moment around central gold fields might be worth trying. And can't wait for this new prospecting australia app so I can start uploading photo for you all. All creek beds seem dry right now. Are there any maps that show running creek beds. Thanks for any advice.

lucky streak said:
Go to my facebook page prospecting for gold you will see some photo there of a gold nugget Tell me what you think

is your facebook name "lucky streak"

Can't find anything mate. Prospecting for gold or lucky streak..Throw us a direct link to your page!

I went around the Ballarat area for panning on Monday.
Nothing flowing yet.
Cheers Steve

lucky streak said:
Hi guys was thinking is there any creek beds flowing at the moment around central gold fields might be worth trying. And can't wait for this new prospecting australia app so I can start uploading photo for you all. All creek beds seem dry right now. Are there any maps that show running creek beds. Thanks for any advice.

Ok lucky streak, you asked information about creeks having water in them and I gave you an answer , but I may as well have not bothered.
Its all ONE WAY TRAFFIC with you fella.
At least I didn't waste time and petrol on you like other kind members did when you were a no show at the meeting place you requested.
Sadly mate, any post or request from you is only ever crafted to suit your selfish ways.
I will NOT offer any assistance to you again as you only take and take again.
Find another forum.

Jaros said:
I didn't creek beds "flowed", just the water going thru it flowed??!!
Jaros :rolleyes:

Never underestimate the power of a flash flood it will make the creek bed flow with it.

A tonne of dirt can be shifted from a creek bed in a matter of minutes by a flash flood.

If you are ever in a dry creek bed and you hear a strange noise in the distance that sounds like a freight train coming get the heck out of there and get to high ground quick.

That freight train sound is a classic sign of a flash flood coming. It really does sound just like a train coming towards you.

[video=480,360]http://youtu.be/uGTNf0i3uVI[/video]

stoyve said:
lucky streak said:

Ok lucky streak, you asked information about creeks having water in them and I gave you an answer , but I may as well have not bothered.
At least I didn't waste time and petrol on you like other kind members did when you were a no show at the meeting place you requested.
Sadly mate, any post or request from you is only ever crafted to suit your selfish ways.
Find another forum.
lmfao :lol:

gargle bot must search pa regularly - that link shows up and leads here already dwt ... not 6 hours later.

Reactions: dwt
gcause said:
Jaros said:
I didn't creek beds "flowed", just the water going thru it flowed??!!
Jaros :rolleyes:

Never underestimate the power of a flash flood it will make the creek bed flow with it.

A tonne of dirt can be shifted from a creek bed in a matter of minutes by a flash flood.

If you are ever in a dry creek bed and you hear a strange noise in the distance that sounds like a freight train coming get the heck out of there and get to high ground quick.

That freight train sound is a classic sign of a flash flood coming. It really does sound just like a train coming towards you.

[video=480,360]http://youtu.be/uGTNf0i3uVI[/video]

HOLY SHITE :eek:

lucky streak said:
stoyve said:
lucky streak said:

Find another forum.
lmfao :lol:

How much longer do we have to put up with this character http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=LMFAO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts