back out there again

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
yep and the good stuff is getting harder to find already , i was going for over an hour and a half before i dug a goodun then i got 4 in 15 minutes . must of fluked a patch .got plenty of scrap metal, never even got a rabbit it was long gone i think . when i picked the trap up the chain just fell off it .
i think i have 1 penny 2 halfpennies and 3 threepences one of which i think i bent while digging it .
i have some of those ubeaut pencils coming in the mail so i can give them a try on the coppers when they get here.
johno
oh yeah there is an ear ring there too but it looks to be just plated .
1533627692_20180807_171525_resized.jpg

silver said:
Trapper John is in the house... :Y:
:Y: :cool: :Y:
actually i did do a bit of rabbit trapping and shooting about half a life time ago , i used to get 2 bucks a pair for them and 3 bucks for cat skin , 25 or so for a good fox skin . used to quite often get a feral cat in the rabbit traps and they were normally not very pleased to see me when i ran the trap line first light of a morning but they soon calmed down .
johno

texta said:
silver said:
Trapper John is in the house... :Y:
:Y: :cool: :Y:
actually i did do a bit of rabbit trapping and shooting about half a life time ago , i used to get 2 bucks a pair for them and 3 bucks for cat skin , 25 or so for a good fox skin . used to quite often get a feral cat in the rabbit traps and they were normally not very pleased to see me when i ran the trap line first light of a morning but they soon calmed down .
johno
I can just imagine the feral cats surprise at seeing you too... at least youd'a known it was there :lol:

Latest posts