a first for me

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
went for a bit of a swing today with the 705 in my normal close spot , first time out since before the lismore bash .never found much in the coin dept but i did find my first bit of worth anything jewelry its a little silver ring that i can just make out 925 on also there is some more writing that i am struggling to read with my mag glass it say ..........& co i will have a better look with more light later ( wish i had bought the jewelers loupe that i almost bought at the lismore gem do a few weeks ago) .
anyway apart from the ring i scored a penny a 1cent and a bent threepence and a bag full of scrap metal .clean the coins later and see what i have .
johno

1528013116_20180603_174449_resized.jpg

best i have been able to work out with the writing so far is ..... .....2 words then T&co ag925 i think the second word begins with p but not sure .
john

i think its something piccaso T&co which i think will make it tiffany no sure though not up on jewelry , just me with google helping .

johno

ok me and google have found out zackly what it is now i have to try and find the owner .
more detective work tomorrow.
johno

Latest posts