A 2 + 1 ring day at the beach!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grubstake

Moderating Team
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My trusty Fisher F70 brought me two interesting jewellery finds today. Firstly, a ring made from a spoon - and not even a silver spoon either, as the "PLATE" inscription shows:
1433993302_2015-06-11_11.12.12.jpg

1433993302_2015-06-11_11.12.37.jpg

Secondly, a silver ring (inscribed S925 and ALE 50), with a pale violet stone and an attached miniature gold ring with its own inset tiny clear stone:
1433993382_2015-06-11_11.10.30.jpg

I'd be grateful for an ID of the pale violet stone and any suggestions about that 'ALE 50' mark, please.

"ALE", which stands for Algot Enevoldsen, the father of PANDORA founder, Per Enevoldsen. You will always see "ALE" stamped on our jewellery, except on some of our smallest pieces.

from the pandora site, may have something to do with your find

Best of both worlds on the latter ring, the spoon ring is not something you see everyday, especially in silver plate - nice one. :)

jamie said:
"ALE", which stands for Algot Enevoldsen, the father of PANDORA founder, Per Enevoldsen. You will always see "ALE" stamped on our jewellery, except on some of our smallest pieces.
from the pandora site, may have something to do with your find

Thanks, Jamie - you've nailed it:
1434005078_pandora_silver_amp_gold_rings3.jpg

Thanks also to others for your comments. :)

Ahhh yeah I've seen Barney cut some CZ like that stuff, pretty much the same colour. I was thinking natural stones but yeah synthetics can come in any colour really.

Latest posts